* This agreement is made for the benefit and protection of BOTH the buyer and the seller and to guarantee that you received a healthy puppy upon purchase. When you pay for a puppy, the puppy is marked sold, other potential customers are informed that the puppy is no longer available, and we hold the puppy exclusively for you. As a result, once a puppy has been paid for, we do not provide refunds. This policy includes puppies that have not yet been picked up or shipped. For your Health Guarantee to be in effect, you will need to take your puppy to a veterinarian within 3 days of purchase for a well-puppy check-up. Sundays and holidays are not counted because veterinarian offices are not usually open for business on these days. We realize that 3 days is a short time period, but we prefer that the puppy be checked as soon as possible before families develop a strong bonding to their new baby. Failure to have a well-puppy check-up within 3 days will render your Health Guarantee void. If within 3 days your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening health problem such as heart, liver, or kidney the puppy can be returned for a full refund (purchase price of the puppy) plus reimbursement for the actual cost of the well-puppy check-up. If your puppy was shipped to you, we will also refund 100% of the actual cost of the airfare plus pay for the cost of the puppy’s return airfare.
* If the puppy dies within the first 3 days of purchase, buyer must have an autopsy performed to determine the cause of death. The purpose of the autopsy is to verify that the puppy did not die due to injury, accident, hypoglycemia, or an illness that was caused by the buyer. A copy of the report must be forwarded to the seller before determining if a refund will be provided. The puppy does not have any known contagious, congenital, or hereditary illnesses. To return your puppy you must: Provide a signed statement from your veterinarian showing the date, within the 3 day period, on which he conducted his examination and the reason why he believes the puppy has a life threatening health problem that existed prior to you receiving the puppy.
* If buyer chooses to keep the puppy, regardless of any health issue, seller will not issue a refund for the cost of the puppy or for any other expense including airfare, or veterinarian expenses.
* If another puppy is available, the buyer can choose a replacement puppy. A replacement puppy is not a requirement; it is only an option for the buyer to consider. If buyer chooses a replacement puppy that has a value greater than the original puppy’s purchase price, buyer is responsible for the difference in cost. If buyer selects a puppy that has a value less than the original purchase price, the buyer will be issued a refund for the difference. Items not covered by your Health Guarantee: Worms & Parasites: including Coccidia and Giardia (common in puppies). All puppies are dewormed, but additional treatment may be necessary. We recommend bringing a stool sample from your puppy to his/her well-puppy check-up.
* Hypoglycemia: is 100% preventable. Please carefully read the enclosed article that we provide on Hypoglycemia.
* Umbilical Hernias: are common in puppies and usually disappear by 6 months of age. They develop when the umbilical cord is cut too close to the abdomen.
* If you are purchasing this puppy for the purpose of showing or breeding, we do not guarantee the breeding potential or show potential of any puppy, male or female.
* Non-life threatening health problems.
• We do our very best to estimate adult size based on the weight of the puppy at 8, 10, or 12 weeks of age, the size of the parents, and from previous litters. Please keep in mind that it is always possible that a puppy ends up being smaller than anticipated or a little larger than our original estimate. If your puppy ends up being smaller and falls into another size category, we will not charge you more. If your puppy ends up being a little larger than anticipated and falls into another size category, we do not reimburse the difference in price. Please keep in mind that these precious babies are living things and we do our very best to estimate their adult size. Stable Homes Only Please. Purchasing a puppy is a lifetime commitment and we wish stable and permanent homes for all of our puppies. Once a puppy has left our environment and has been exposed to other elements that are beyond our control, we do not accept the return of a puppy or re-list the puppy on our web site for any reason, unless the reason is covered by our Health Guarantee. If you are not able to keep the puppy, it will be your responsibility to find a new home for your puppy. If you are not in agreement with this, please do not purchase a puppy from us. Examples include: You are moving and can’t take the puppy with you, you or your family is allergic to the puppy, changes to your work location or work schedule, you didn’t talk to your spouse/partner prior to purchasing the puppy, you or your family decided to attend night school, you or your family has health problems, you or your family has financial problems, your landlord does not allow dogs, the puppy does not like your other dog(s) and/or your cat(s), your other dog(s) and/or cat(s) don’t like the new puppy, you don’t like the puppy’s personality or any other trait, all other non-life threatening health issues.